Wednesday, May 2, 2007

in three days

... in three days, being already located in Moscow, 4 was randomly included its St. Petersburg cell phone. Had long ago been it not used it, and now it was required only in order to find the numbers of telephones recorded in its memory. But it here began to ring: "Rom, we you search for everywhere search for. We have binge on Saturday. Arrive, is good zaplatim", in the tube began to sound the voices of my old friends, in whom repeatedly worked. Ne I can, 4 even it were lost from neozhidannosti. I work on Saturday in my club in Moscow. I should club shut, which means, forfeit to pay. Fignya! To nou of problems!! Let us pay!!! Nu, once so I went. So much to me paid not to the time in the life. Ugu, being puzzled, it nodded agreement to before this you strongly quarrelled with the mistress.

No comments: