Wednesday, May 2, 2007

penelope cruz

Da, yes, yes, to ugu, aha, yes, as parrot, growled 4, and fortune teller gradually passed from the past to the present and she finally me took aback.
you Prostite, novel, me is unpleasant to you this to tell, but girl never loved you, and her interest in you was only mercenary. It two times made slander. On you is superimposed this piece blocking. You like exist, but you they do not see. They forget about you. What sooner or later can arrive the parting, and it risks to remain with the nose. It means, it solved, it is necessary and me, and my family to leave not with which. Here and it worked at this question, without stinting on its own means (which in it were accumulated, indeed we they lived to my). But still I recalled, as it insinuating and regularly was interested in me: "well, Rom, and it can be this is end?"

No comments: