Wednesday, May 2, 2007

sexy pics

I here someone of the familiar advised to it to descend into the institute of parapsychology. It is said, is there man remarkable. They speak, it helps. Session stands 250 Euro. Ridiculous, probably output, but, as 4 already he said, falling into zhopu, you feel yourself by worm and search for any output. There is no ridiculous or it is unimportant. Well, but will not help parapsychologist, yes even features with it. Not such enormous money.of I it descended... bandits somewhere in two days they disappeared. Records in the computers, that this earth belongs to another person, also. But still to it they soon gave some improbable reward for its terrifically useful activity. On the whole, unexpectedly poperlo... Vot wife to me and prisovetovala: "descend you to this charlatan. Who knows, can, truth to you spoiling they directed ".of I I went... .
V institute me pushed in into some instrument in the form of tortoise. The wooden partitions, covered with cloth, under which 4 obrechenno it rested in bed some time, even without going into the essence, that this for the instrument, what there "energy cleaning". You be that it will be. True, the color of face on leaving from the "bug" in me changed. It became not such gray, such as it was all recent months. But uncle meanwhile made a photograph of my energy field. Field was strongly "probit" from one edge.

No comments: